With autumn setting in, it’s important to take care of our skin with the change in weather.
On my recent trip to the market I purchased Khadi Natural, Herbal moisturizer, Pure Jasmine.
After using the product, I can’t stop myself from giving out the review.
Ingredients – Aqua, Jasmine, Wheat germ oil, neem (Indian lilac), honey, glycerin, and aloe Vera.
The product is 100% vegetarian
Product Description – Jasmine oil and it’s fragrance, both are very good for mature skin. The oil tones the dry skin and removes wrinkles while the exotic fragrance calms you down and lifts your mood.
Directions to use– Massage face, neck, and nape in an upward motion for at least 2-3 minutes.
If you’ve dry or mature skin, then you can use it twice a day.
Benefits – The product is herbal with 100% vegetarian ingredients, which are extremely beneficial to the skin.
- Aloe Vera – It has anti-inflammatory, hydrating, anti-ageing, skin lighting, anti-acne benefits.
- Honey – Honey has anti-inflammatory, anti- bacterial and anti-acne benefits. Its anti-bacterial compounds help to decrease the appearance of scars and increase healing and tissue regeneration.
- Neem (Indian Lilac) – It also has anti- bacterial and anti-acne benefits that might help in reducing acne breakouts on acne prone skin.
- Glycerin – It is a hydrating agent that is humectant and extremely hydroscopic. It fills in the area known as intercellular matrix by attracting just the right amount of water to maintain the skin’s homoeostasis.
- Jasmine oil – It helps relieve dry skin and stretch marks. It tones the skin and increases the elasticity of the skin, as well as reducing the appearance of age spots.
Jasmine has a warm, exotic, floral fragrance that relaxes, soothes, uplifts and enhances mood.
The oil is beneficial for skin and has been used throughout the history for romance, attraction and for balancing the feminine energy of the body.
- Wheat germ Oil– This oil is a rich source of vitamin E, which helps reduce skin damage, fight free radicals, support healthy collagen formation and maintain even skin tone.
My Experience – Though the fragrance of jasmine oil is very strong but it settles down to mild over the next 2-3 hours. However the lingering fragrance stays for next 5-6 hours and it’s very pleasing. The product provides good moisturizing with medium thickness and creamy base.
This 210 ml bottle comes at a price of Rs. 130, which is easy on pocket.
The packaging is basic, a white plastic bottle. With a spill proof locking cap, easy to carry while travelling.
This is not a sponsored post, but do leave your comments below if you like the review or share your experiences if you’ve already used the product 🙂
Keep on liking,